Detroit CISV will host 45 international visitors for a Step Up program from July 7th through July 28, 2017. We will welcome delegations of 14 year-olds plus leaders from 9 countries around the world.
We are currently seeking 2 staff members for this camp who are over 21 to assist in the planning and running of the camp. Those staff members will stay at the camp for the duration of the camp and participate in the activities of the camp.
Please consider joining us this summer!
Our culturegram will give you some more information about why Detroit is a great place to spend some time.
You also will need people to fill out this Leader and Staff Reference Form. These might include:
- Your present or recent employment supervisor
- A person who has knowledge of your ability to work with children, ideally through CISV
- Someone who knows you on a personal level
Go ahead and fill in:
- Applicant’s Information
- Check the Staff box under “seeking appointment as”
- “In the following CISV programs” write Step Up; the host country will be USA
- To answer the question “applicant has provided CISV Program and Leadership Description to Referee” as yes, you may direct the people filling out the reference forms here.
For more information, contact Loyce Turpin, 313-655-8168 or email@example.com
The photo at the top of this page of the Detroit skyline was made from across the Detroit River in Windsor, Canada. Thanks to photographer Jonik, who shared this image under Creative Commons Share-Alike license via wikimedia commons.